Food tour in Paris, on the road of French Chefs’ shops
Some famous French Chefs and best French artisans, “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”, are now following a new food trend: opening shops. Indeed it allows them to give free rein to one's imagination and propose their “signature” dishes, recipe that identifies an individual chef.
In 2017, La Route des Gourmets team has decided to follow this food trend and organizing a new gourmet tour in Paris, in the heart of chic neighborhood, to go to the discovery of these exceptional shops.
This gourmet guided tour in Paris is the opportunity to discover the French food history and highlight its chefs. Our food expert guide will share with you this know-how which makes the reputation of France since always.
You will discover the best pastries in Paris and the latest sweet trends with Pierre Hermé, Christophe Michalak, Thierry Marx or Philippe Conticini. And of course you will taste their “signature” recipes, a mix between culinary tradition and innovation.
During this walking food tour in Paris, you will enter in some Meilleurs Ouvriers de France’s shops, a title which reward, since 1924, the best French craftsmen, among which: butchers, bakers, ice cream makers, chocolate makers, confectioners, cheese makers and fishers.
Highlights of this unique Parisian experience
- A unique way of not only discovering Paris but digging into local culture
- A guide specialized in food culture to present the neighborhood along with culinary secrets
- The opportunity to discover the "signature" dishes of the famous French chefs
This Walking Food Tour in Paris includes
- Exchange with your guide, an expert in French food and gastronomy
- Enjoy detailed descriptions about this Parisian neighborhood
- A minimum of 6 tasting
- A Road Book souvenir with the list of shops visited and other est foodie addresses in Paris
- Schedule: upon request only, for private tours firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 2h30
- Languages available: French, English, Spanish (other languages upon request)
- Meeting Point: confirmation at receipt of order
- Group Rates (>15 pers) and private tours : upon request email@example.com.
- Purchase as a gift: Offer this tour as a gift by choosing the option, “Purchase without date”. We will send you a gift certificate by email. The gift is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase and is not refundable.
- Cancellation: Orders are considered confirmed upon reception of payment. For orders with date: all cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the reservation date will be fully refund, half of the payment will be reimbursed for cancellations within 2 weeks of the reservation date and no refund will be possible for cancellations less than one week before the date of the reservation