Guided Food Tour of Montmartre in Paris
Montmartre is a name familiar to all who love Paris! This romantic setting, made famous by the film Amélie Poulain among countless others, is home to street musicians and picturesque roads animated by artists and painters. On top of this, its traditional food shops are among the best in the city, sausage and cheese shops, fish mongers, butchers and green grocers!
Enjoy an insider’s guided visit of Montmartre to discover a one-of-a-kind route which takes a look at the historic, cultural and gastronomic heritage of the neighborhood!
From the famous Place du Tertre, to the Clos de Montmartre vineyard and rue Lepic, travel the cobblestone streets typical of this neighborhood alongside your guide, an expert in French cuisine to discover the artisanal gastronomy of Montmartre.
This delicious walking tour includes numerous tastings of authentic local products, dried sausages, raw milk cheese, artisanal breads, olive oil from the South of France, and some of the best pastries in Paris!
During the tour, you can visit the Sacred Heart Basilica of Paris and wander through beautifully narrow streets, all while enjoying artisanal food shops! Your guide will also recommend traditional restaurants in the area.
This Food Tour of Montmartre includes
- Your guide, a French Food & Gastronomy Expert
- Guided walking tour of this Parisian neighborhood and its traditional food shops
- A minimum of 7 tastings of sweet and savory products
Highlights of this delicious tour of Montmartre
- Our homemade route was created within our company, La Route des Gourmets, by a team of food sector professionals. All are bilingual guides and experts in food culture and gastronomy.
- Anything but pre-packaged mass tourism, we have developed relationships with many of the emblematic food shops in the neighborhood, which allows us to offer unique tastings of quality products, all tried, tasted and selected according to our rigorous criteria.
- Customization, the content of this tour can be modified to better suit your professional interests or personal preferences
- Schedule: every Friday 2pm- 4:30pm
- Duration: 2h30
- Languages available: French, English, Spanish (other languages upon request)
- Meeting Point: At the entrance of " Moulin Rouge" cabaret, 82 Bd Clichy 75018 PARIS, Metro Station Blanche
- Group Rates (>15 pers) and private tours : upon request firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase as a gift: Offer this tour as a gift by choosing the option, “Purchase without date”. We will send you a gift certificate by email. The gift is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase and is not refundable.
- Cancellation: Orders are considered confirmed upon reception of payment. For orders with date: all cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the reservation date will be fully refund, half of the payment will be reimbursed for cancellations within 2 weeks of the reservation date and no refund will be possible for cancellations less than one week before the date of the reservation
- Minimum number of guests: we may postpone or cancel your booking if the minimum of 2 visitors is not reached. If you are not available at any other date, we proceed to refund.